Legal Question in Criminal Law in New Jersey

Can one change their plea on sentencing date in new jersey

Asked on 2/17/12, 8:06 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Gary Moore Gary Moore Attorney At Law

It can be done, but it is very difficult because the way that a guilty plea is normally taken is designed in ensure that the guilty plea is not subject to attack. I would need to know the specifics of the reasons for wanting to take back the guilty plea. Call me if you like.

Read more
Answered on 2/17/12, 8:39 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New Jersey