Legal Question in Criminal Law in New Jersey


How can I get my criminal record expunged?

Asked on 2/20/07, 8:14 am

3 Answers from Attorneys


Re: Expungements

I would need more information about the charges that you wish to have expunged. Please feel free to give me a call for a free consultation, 732.370.3000.

Read more
Answered on 2/20/07, 3:27 pm
Ronald Aronds Law Office of Ronald Aronds, LLC

Re: Expungements

There is a lot of paperwork invloved and a lot of different issues that have to be addressed before you can get your record expundged, or should I say IF you can get yor record expunged. You need to consult with an attorney experienced in expungements to discuss all of the details of your case before an honest answer can be given to you. Please contact me to discuss your case. I never charge for simply talking to a person about their case. Thank you.

SIncerely yours, Ronald Aronds, Esq.

Read more
Answered on 2/20/07, 4:42 pm
Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

Re: Expungements

You have to file a motion with the court. You can do it by yourself but its a rather complicated process. It may be worth your while to have an attorney handle all of this for you.

My initial consultations are always free, so call me at 732/247/3340 to discuss your case.

Read more
Answered on 2/20/07, 1:26 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New Jersey