Legal Question in Criminal Law in New Jersey

How can i or where can i go online to get a copy Of My background Check criminal and federal?

Asked on 3/21/13, 6:26 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Daniel Levy Raff & Raff, LLP

That's actually a complicated issue. There is no such thing as an official "background check." Those checks are usually done by private companies, and they each use their own techniques.

If you are looking for a quick online access to your criminal convictions in New Jersey, you can go to the New Jersey Courts website: Under the Online Resources tab there is a link to the criminal conviction search.

If you are interested in getting anything expunged from your record, please call me to discuss your options: 973-742-1917.

Please also check out my website with some additional information on expungements:

Best of luck.

Read more
Answered on 3/21/13, 6:50 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New Jersey