Legal Question in Immigration Law in New Jersey

I was brought to the US when I was 6 years old and recently found out that my parents never got me citizenship or a green card what can I do? I don't know anyone in my home country. Will I get deported?

Asked on 6/15/12, 1:52 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Charles Medina Law Office of Charles Medina

Obama Administration just announces relief today to undocumented youth who were brought to the United States as small children and who have been raised and educated in communities around the country. We suggest you to consult with an immigration attorney.

You may visit our website at for our featured cases that cover the most complicated areas of immigration law. Our telephone number is 714-786-6835 and email is [email protected] Thank you.

The above reply is for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact an attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use of and access to this Web site does not create an attorney-client relationship.

Read more
Answered on 6/15/12, 2:04 pm

Rebecca White Law Office of Rebecca White

You will need to schedule a consultation with an immigration attorney to fully discuss your options. you will want to have your full immigration history as well as the immigration history of your parents. If you have any criminal history, you will need to have that as well.

Read more
Answered on 6/15/12, 2:23 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in New Jersey