Legal Question in Employment Law in New Jersey

I believe I was wrongly terminated .. The company is being investigated for discrimination due to hiring only select races of people. I believe I was wrongly terminated due to that situation. The company also provided me an apartment in that state where the discrimination occurred and when I was terminated they offered me a blackmail seperation package that basically will waive all my rights(I have not signed) and also three weeks later have still not returned my property inside the apartment(three years worth of belongings and important documents). Can I sue for a money sum?

Asked on 9/16/13, 11:37 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Roman Fichman Esq. Law Practice of Roman Fichman Esq.

You may have recourse but best if you speak to an attorney as soon as practiable. Feel free to contact my office at your earliest convenience for a free consultation.

Roman R. Fichman, Esq. │ @TheLegalist

email: Info (@) TheLegalist (dot) com

t e l : 2 1 2 -- 3 3 7 -- 9 8 3 7

Disclaimer: This post has been written for educational purposes only and was not meant to be legal advice and should not be construed as legal advice or be relied upon. No intention exists to create an attorney-client relationship or any other special relationship or privilege through this post. The post may contain errors, inaccuracies and/or omissions. You should always consult an attorney admitted to practice in your jurisdiction for specific advice. This post may be deemed as Attorney Advertising.

Read more
Answered on 9/16/13, 12:05 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in New Jersey