Legal Question in Real Estate Law in New Jersey

I am writng a new Quit claim deed and need the legal description, where

do I get it???????

Asked on 12/28/10, 1:45 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Miriam Jacobson Law Offices of Miriam N. Jacobson

Narrative legal descriptions are prepared by surveyors from surveys of land.that they have made.

This response is not legal advice, since I do not have all of the information that would be required, and I do not have a representation agreement with you.

* If the answers to your question confirm that you have a valid issue or worthwhile claim, your next step should almost always be to establish a dialog with a lawyer who can provide specific advice to you. Contact a lawyer in your county or township.

* Another reason for contacting a lawyer is that it is often impossible to give a good answer in the Internet Q&A format without having more information. The unique circumstances of your situation and things that you may not have thought to mention in your question may completely change the answer. If you want to be sure that you have a complete answer to your question and an understanding of what that answer means, establish a connection with a lawyer who practices in the area of your concern.

Read more
Answered on 1/02/11, 2:21 pm
Kevin Begley Kevin J. Begley - Attorney at Law

You can check your original deed.

Read more
Answered on 1/02/11, 4:44 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in New Jersey