Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in New Jersey

Is it necessary to get a bond to close out an estate when all the bills have been paid, all assets have been dissolved and the person has been dead for over 3 years?

Asked on 8/01/13, 10:26 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Walter LeVine Walter D. LeVine, Esq.

No, usually all that is required is to file Release and Refunding Bonds showing estate has been settled. Things might be different is no Will was involved.

Read more
Answered on 8/01/13, 12:37 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in New Jersey