Legal Question in Workers Comp in New Jersey

Need Workmen Compensation Attorney for Morris County, NJ?

I have an existing Workmen Compensation Claim.

During the process of the W.C. Claim, I found a Disability Attorney, and we had a simple exchange with him securing me full Disability on his initial submission.

Unfortunately, I had two very bad W.C. Attorneys (who were different from the Disability Attorney), with the 1st attorney being bad, and the next (referral) attorney was even worse.

A few weeks a go, I went before the W.C. Judge in Morris County on my own and without representation, and with a good rapport with the judge, he made an order whereby both of my previous attorneys had released their representation and waived all of their fees!

Now, with the W.C. Claim about 60% complete with no debt due to any other legal representatives, I want to secure a good trial attorney!

I have a great case.

I had damaged my knee (Meniscus Tear), lower back (Herniated Disc - Lumbar) and shoulder (Shoulder Rotator Cuff Tear Arthropathy) with a slip and fall at work, and I have already been awarded a reverse shoulder operation, which I would like to move forward, when I secure new representation!

As for the knee and back, neither (as yet) has been brought before the courts.

Asked on 5/20/22, 8:34 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Drew Quinones Drew Quinones, P.C.

Call my office to discuss your case.


Read more
Answered on 5/20/22, 11:01 am
Drew Quinones Drew Quinones, P.C.


Read more
Answered on 5/20/22, 11:02 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in New Jersey