Legal Question in Traffic Law in New Mexico

two cars were involved in a traffic accident at a codo shopping center. one car pushed the other in to our main sign and caused 650.00 in damage. Driver one insurance said they there not responsible because the other car pushed the insured into our sign.

Driver two car was a rental and the driver was no authorized to drive that car since it was her mother who rented the car, so the rental insurance company denied coverage

The driver also insured was driving without a license.

all three insurance denied coverage.

What do I do.



Asked on 10/31/16, 5:04 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Charles Aspinwall Charles S. Aspinwall, J.D., LLC

Smalls claims courts are available in most New Mexico counties. In Bernailiio County it's the Metropolitan Court. In other counties they are the Justice of the Peace courts. The court will furnish the forms, but not legal advice. No lawyers are required. If you are determined to pursue your claim this could be an effective remedy for you, although in the law there are never guarantees.

Read more
Answered on 10/31/16, 6:19 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in New Mexico