Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in New Mexico

My son passed away on October 5, 2011. He had no will. What forms do I need to complete. We have his death certificate. He was 40 years of age

Asked on 2/14/12, 2:53 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Charles Aspinwall Charles S. Aspinwall, J.D., LLC is the website you want, and go to NMSupremeCourt from there. There is a link. Scroll down the left site of the NMScT website and you will find the probate forms you are seeking.

Read more
Answered on 2/15/12, 5:37 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in New Mexico