Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in New York

my son has been trying to get his verdict sheet from his trial/conviction but noone seems to know where it is. we've even gone to the county office buidling searching for it. but it's nowhere to be found. what steps do i need to take to get a copy or better yet find out what has happened to it?

Asked on 7/03/11, 1:15 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Moe Green Washington Group LLC

Check the pro se office. They should be able to help.

Read more
Answered on 7/03/11, 11:28 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in New York