Legal Question in Criminal Law in New York

I got into a heated argument with my supervisor at work over her not wanting to pay me. The argument ended when I punched her in the face. I'm 24 and she's 58. I turned myself over to the police and was given a desk appearance ticket. I was charged with 120.00 01 misdemeanor assault. I'm a college student, never been arrested, never been in trouble with the law before. What are my options?

Asked on 8/08/16, 1:56 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Evans Robert S. Evans esq.

A good criminal defense attorney would likely be able to help you avoid a criminal record . I certainly need more info before offering more advise. You may contact my office @ 718-834-0087 for a free phone consultation.

Read more
Answered on 8/09/16, 9:15 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New York