Legal Question in Criminal Law in New York

i was lockup for 3 ans a half years for a crime someone else did got tired of fighting and being away from kids for me to take a light plea i had to say my co defendant was involve he fought and was dismiss i feel like i was setup my him and the company that accuse us is there something i could do now to the company or the co defendant please help me

Asked on 4/03/13, 9:40 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Arkady Bukh Bukh Law Firm, P.C.

I'm not exactly sure what you would like to legally do to this person. I'm not sure there is a civil suit here although you could post in Civil Litigation. His case is over crimnally speaking and he cannot be tried for it again. Contact a Civil attorney or a Civil Rights attorney.

Read more
Answered on 4/03/13, 12:57 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New York