Legal Question in Criminal Law in New York

What type of lawyer do I need to get fund seized by the dea back. I was not arrested only money taken from me.

Asked on 4/24/13, 1:16 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jignesh Shah Law Office of Jignesh J. Shah, LLC

You want a lawyer that specializes in forfeitures and seizures. It's an interesting issue that I may consider tackling as well. It's up to you. How did they seize it? Administratively?

Licensed in NJ and NY


Disclaimer: This post has been written for entertainment purposes only and and should not be relied upon or construed as legal advice. No intention exists to create an attorney-client relationship or any other special relationship or privilege through this post. The post may contain errors, inaccuracies and/or omissions. This post may be deemed as Attorney Advertising.

Read more
Answered on 4/24/13, 2:05 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New York