Legal Question in Entertainment Law in New York

I'm a street musician so what I have to do when someone use my image in the film documentary without a agreement?

Asked on 3/25/13, 10:02 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Roman Fichman Esq. Law Practice of Roman Fichman Esq.

You have rights to your image and likeness! I suggest that you contact my office at your earliest convenience to discuss the matter.

Roman R. Fichman, Esq. │ @TheLegalist

email: Info (@) TheLegalist (dot) com

t e l : 2 1 2 -- 3 3 7 -- 9 8 3 7

Disclaimer: This post has been written for educational purposes only and was not meant to be legal advice and should not be construed as legal advice or be relied upon. No intention exists to create an attorney-client relationship or any other special relationship or privilege through this post. The post may contain errors, inaccuracies and/or omissions. You should always consult an attorney admitted to practice in your jurisdiction for specific advice. This post may be deemed as Attorney Advertising.

Read more
Answered on 3/25/13, 10:29 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Entertainment & Sport Law questions and answers in New York