Legal Question in Family Law in New York

hello, i have 3 children with them same woman, and i take care of most of the expenses. now i would like to claim at least one of them but she does not want to give me not even one. is there anything i can do? can i even go to a lawyer and check if we can alternate years? i would gladly appreciate the legal help.

Asked on 1/29/16, 1:22 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Zaslavsky The Law Office of David Zaslavsky, PLLC

The question is whether the two of you are married of not. There are other facts that need to be considered. You need to speak to an attorney as soon as possible to discuss your options.

Read more
Answered on 1/29/16, 1:36 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New York