Legal Question in Family Law in New York

my childen are 30,28,26. can ny child support still collect owed back child support?

Asked on 9/07/13, 8:09 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jordan Trager Wisselman, Harounian & Associates, P.C.

If there was a child support order in place then yes you can still get child support arrears. But you cannot file a new petition for child support if you never had an order.

Read more
Answered on 9/09/13, 7:19 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New York