Legal Question in Family Law in New York

Can cps take my kids if im staying with a friend until i find a place of my own? I do have physical custody of them

Asked on 8/23/17, 7:26 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kristen Browde Browde Law, P.C.

Yes, unless there's a court order than precludes the move or unless it interferes with the other parent's visitation.

Read more
Answered on 8/23/17, 8:06 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New York