Legal Question in Family Law in New York

If the custodial parent was not working at the time of divorce, but is working now, can that income be included to recalculate child support?

Asked on 6/09/10, 11:13 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Paula McGill Attorney at Law

If there's been a certain period of time, you can file a petition for a petition to modify child support. Your obligation may or may not be changed.


Read more
Answered on 6/09/10, 3:04 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New York