Legal Question in Family Law in New York


I want to move forward in detaching from my husband. Neither if of us can afford to live apart right now. He has had drug, debt and other destructive behavior issues. We have a condo, which is on my name now. What would be the next move?? and, should I do something legal??

Asked on 7/11/16, 6:46 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Zaslavsky The Law Office of David Zaslavsky, PLLC

Your next move should be to speak to an attorney regarding a divorce. Feel free to contact this office regarding this matter.

Read more
Answered on 7/12/16, 12:59 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New York