Legal Question in Family Law in New York

What is the law behind relocating my children when it comes to ny? And how do I go about starting the process? And what if I'm denied by the fathers to relocate? Please help.

Asked on 8/19/13, 1:47 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Jordan Trager Wisselman, Harounian & Associates, P.C.

You will need to file a petition in the family court. If you need legal assistance please feel free to contact me.

Read more
Answered on 8/19/13, 1:51 pm

Tatyana Agarunov Agarunov Law Firm

I agree with my colleague that it will require filing a petition in family court. I would recommend for you to reach out to an attorney for evaluation. For a free consultation feel free to call our office.

Read more
Answered on 8/19/13, 1:59 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New York