Legal Question in Family Law in New York

My son was removed from my care under suspicious circumstances by ACS. Though I'm the one charged with neglect, they have put him in unsavory situations that he never would have been in had he still been in my care. He was also given Risperdal though I would not give consent. He was supposed to be returned to me a long time ago, but ACS creates different reasons not to return him.

Asked on 8/22/16, 3:26 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Zaslavsky The Law Office of David Zaslavsky, PLLC

You obviously needs to have an attorney represent you. Depending on the situation, a 1028 hearing may be what needs to happen to have this child returned to you. Do yourself a favor and speak to a private attorney who has experience in this very specific area of the law. You can use the find a lawyer tab or you can speak to one of the attorneys answering this question. Our information is available through Avvo.

Read more
Answered on 8/22/16, 3:32 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New York