Legal Question in Family Law in New York

my wife refused to give me half of our home furnishings and appliances per our divorce decree. In return I refuse to sign the deed to our home over to her per the divorce decree also. How does this get resolved ?

Asked on 5/06/17, 8:57 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Philip Katz Fink & Katz, PLLC

Did you have Attorneys help you with the agreement during the divorce process? If so,you should go back to them and ask for their assistance. Otherwise, it seems like the resolution will come in the form of a follow up lawsuit, for breach of contract. Both of you are in breach for different reasons

Read more
Answered on 5/07/17, 4:30 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New York