Legal Question in Civil Litigation in New York

Civil Court Forms

What form(s) does one file to initiate a civil court action?

Asked on 11/12/97, 10:13 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Bunji Fromartz Fromartz Law Offices

Civil Court forms

It depends on the type of action, the value of the case and the court you wish to file in. In general a summons and complaint suffieces. If you wish to start the action on your own you can see the clerk in the relevant court.

Read more
Answered on 11/12/97, 4:15 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in New York