Legal Question in Civil Litigation in New York

what kind of lawsuit can i file against a person that drugged my drink,sexually abused me, and got me falselly arrested,., i did 47 days and was only cleared by a grand jury..

Asked on 10/01/09, 10:37 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Markowitz Michael A. Markowitz, PC

I do not know what you mean when you write "what kind of lawsuit." Certainly, you would have an action for battery, abuse of process, and false imprisonment.


Read more
Answered on 10/07/09, 7:54 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in New York