Legal Question in Immigration Law in New York

I am a IS citizen can I petition my fiance to come to the US to marry her?

Asked on 9/26/15, 2:57 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Philip Eichorn Hammond Law Group

If your questions is can you, as a U.S. citizen, petition for your fiance to come to the U.S. so the two of you can marry, then the answer is yes. If you need help with the paperwork and ensuring your case is presented properly so that it goes through with the highest chance of quick success, feel free to call us.

Read more
Answered on 9/26/15, 8:24 am
Rahul Manchanda, Esq. Manchanda Law Office PLLC

Please call me at (212) 968-8600 to discuss your case and matters. Kind regards, RDM

Read more
Answered on 11/07/15, 2:44 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in New York