Legal Question in Immigration Law in New York

Good morning

I am married to a citizen for the past 11yrs and never apply for green card is it too late. I am still married

Asked on 11/10/16, 6:55 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law

If you had a lawful entry, then you can apply for adjustment of status now. If you entered illegally, then you will need a provisional waiver & I highly recommend you seek legal representation for that (do not use a notario service!).

Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 11/10/16, 11:57 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in New York