Legal Question in Immigration Law in New York


I entered the United Staes in 1998 as a tourist. In 2001, I have been granted withholding of removal and I would like to know if there is any way I can adjust my status if I marry an US citizen or any other way I can get a green card.

Thank you very much.

Asked on 10/21/13, 4:52 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alexander Tsiring The Tsiring Law Firm, P.C.

There is a possibility you can adjust your status by marrying a US Citizen. An immigration attorney must look at your documents first and then advise you how to proceed. Under normal circumstances a person can adjust the status after being granted withholding of removal. Please consult with an immigration attorney.

If you have any further questions, you can contact our office.

Good Luck.

Read more
Answered on 10/22/13, 7:01 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in New York