Legal Question in Insurance Law in New York

I have a no fault case against a major car insurer. A car hit me while I was riding a bike. They are claiming no pain and suffering liability. I was wondering how I could start a case against them?

Asked on 5/22/13, 8:31 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Tanya Gendelman Law Offices of Tanya Gendelman, P.C.

You need an experienced personal injury lawyer, it's too complicated to bring a lawsuit without a law degree and years of practice. Contact our office for a free no-obligation consultation at 718-616-1414. We handle no-fault and bodily injury cases involving bike riders.

Read more
Answered on 5/22/13, 9:04 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Insurance Law questions and answers in New York