Legal Question in Intellectual Property in New York

is there an expedited process for invalidating trademark registrations that are clearly fraudulent?

Asked on 2/02/16, 2:19 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Frank Natoli Natoli-Legal, LLC

No, you need to file a petition to cancel. But really before you do anything you need to have a proper case analysis done so all the facts are clear and you can determine the merits of your claim. Remember, if you drag someone through something like that without merit they can sue you for any losses they incur, so make sure you are 100% accurate.

We have handled many petitions and TTAB matters:

If you would like to discuss further over a free phone consult, feel free to contact me anytime that is convenient.

Our firm is now referred by the American Bar Association (see under the New York section):

Kind regards,



[email protected]

DISCLAIMER: this is not intended to be specific legal advice and should not be relied upon as such. No attorney-client relationship is formed on the basis of this posting.

Read more
Answered on 2/02/16, 2:53 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Intellectual Property questions and answers in New York