Legal Question in Personal Injury in New York

The Super of our building want to have relationship / special/ with me. After i refused him many time, he using his job put cctv under pretext to protect de fire exit, which are loked and have additional alarm system. This cctv pointing my door. Can i complain

Asked on 7/17/11, 7:32 am

1 Answer from Attorneys


Ask your Super to move the CCTV. If he does not listen, go to management. Call City Dept of Buildings to find whether such devices are necessary in the building and whether there are codes and regulations as to the location. Otherwise, I am not sure I understand why having CCTV pointing to your door is such a big deal; afterall, does it not provide you extra protection?

Read more
Answered on 7/17/11, 11:09 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in New York