Legal Question in Real Estate Law in New York

What can I do about a broker who lists an apartment for a low price and later on increase the price?

Asked on 6/23/20, 7:55 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

File a complaint with the Board of Realtors in your county.

Read more
Answered on 6/24/20, 5:32 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in New York