Legal Question in Securities Law in New York

I want to start an investment company where i sell shares of the the company to people in exchange for investment capital. I will also be putting up some of the capital and I will own the majority of the shares. Do I need a license to start an investment company and invest money for the company (the people)? I won't be selling (brokering) investments directly to people, instead I would be managing the companies assets.

Asked on 2/06/11, 9:35 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Carlos Gonzalez Gonzalez Legal Associates PLLC

Contact my office to discuss further at 212-405-2234

I would like to discuss more about what oe of compa y you're interested in started and what amount of capital you wouod need to get started. This will assist me in assisting you.

Read more
Answered on 2/13/11, 8:43 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Securities Law questions and answers in New York