Legal Question in Sexual Harassment in New York

In NYS we purchased a home through a Land Contract,owner financing.We paid off the loan,with no late payments,or missed payments.The owner refuses to sign over the deed.He has moved out of state.After numerous phone call to him,no results.What are my options,if any to get our deed.

Asked on 12/13/13, 10:16 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Locksley Wade Law Office of Locksley O. Wade

An action to quite title and to enforce a contract is a start You will need a real estate attorney who litigates.

Read more
Answered on 12/14/13, 5:31 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Sexual Harassment Law questions and answers in New York