Legal Question in Tax Law in New York

If I give my son a gift of money,by taking it out of my IRAS. Can I claim it on my tax return? He is over 40?

Asked on 8/02/17, 2:00 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

What do you want to "claim on your tax return?" I don't understand what you are asking.

Read more
Answered on 8/02/17, 5:36 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Tax and Taxation Law questions and answers in New York