Legal Question in Tax Law in New York

I wanted to contact you and ask if you had any retroactive identity coverage services or plans that you would recommend to me for my situation. I was made aware that a citizen Pakistan took my social security number and tax information and has been using it without my consent. I wanted to know if it would be a possibility for at least some of the damages from this year to be covered. This issue happened this year so I wanted to see what options would be available to me. Please advise.

Asked on 12/01/22, 11:58 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

You should contact the internal revenue service

You should contact the internal revenue service

Read more
Answered on 12/21/22, 9:41 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Tax and Taxation Law questions and answers in New York