Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in New York

My mother died in 1969 and I need a lawyer to probate her estate as she died in testate.

Asked on 1/15/18, 6:13 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

I can get that done for you. 212 979-2868

Read more
Answered on 1/16/18, 9:08 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in New York