Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in North Carolina

I made a phone call to a 800 lock u up number about a criminal .I was told no one would ever know I made the call .I lived in another state at the time .The state the crime was committed in was different then where I had residents .The police need to have me served with a search warrant for something I had that did finally solve the crime .When they got the search warrant for my home they never told the state I was doing everything confidently .my name got released to the state while they got there warrant which stated I told was the one that gave the information .After that I was threaten by the criminal I was harassed by the press n tv reporters .An cause me to loose my privacy ,had to move from my home ,I was physically assaulted .My life has never been the same .the state blamed the state they issued the search warrant to .that state blamed the FBI not one agency will admit to the fault of releasing my name n address. they all blame each other .I was promised by the SBI an a detective handling the case that it would not happen .they put my life in danger .results from there actions cause me to have to move ,change name ect ect .I even had to loose a job I had for many years .were I relocated this company didn't have any location for employment in the state anywhere ..I feel they should have to pay for all the trouble they cause me for doing the right thing .Well I hope they can be held responsible .I even have a judgment against me now for moving without notice n I lost my deposit on my home as well .what rights do I have .please advise .Ruth..(my email) ruthfleming [email protected] .

Asked on 9/24/13, 11:21 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Love Ken Love Law

You need to consult with a civil rights attorney. Unfortunately, your story is impossible to follow.

Read more
Answered on 9/25/13, 2:46 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in North Carolina