Legal Question in Consumer Law in North Carolina

If no formal contract is in place and services are suppose to be provided, but are not rendered is holding payment against the law in NC?

Asked on 6/26/13, 5:10 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Love Ken Love Law

We need more facts...what are the services, what part of any of the services were rendered? Has a demand for money made. You need to consult with an attorney in your area.

Read more
Answered on 6/29/13, 1:51 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in North Carolina