Legal Question in Elder Law in North Carolina

If I change the deed to my home by selling a 1% interest to my sons as a right to survivorship can a nursing home get a judgement against my remaining interest?

Asked on 7/12/11, 7:01 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Bob Bollinger Bollinger Law Firm PC

You need to see an elder law attorney on this. Don't risk your home on advice from a web site.

Read more
Answered on 7/15/11, 2:08 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Elder Law questions and answers in North Carolina