Legal Question in Family Law in North Carolina

My ex husband is being investigated by child services in PA, I reside in NC. They are not investigating him for anything against mine and his children. The caseworker handling this case reached out to me asking for me to forward her a copy of our custody agreement and has not disclosed with me why she was requesting this information and I am very confused because the investigation is not involving our children.

Asked on 1/26/22, 8:41 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Amanda Houser The Houser Law Firm, P.C.

It would be foolish of you to even talk to anyone from CPS much less actually cooperate with them in any way.

Read more
Answered on 1/27/22, 10:41 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in North Carolina