Legal Question in Family Law in North Carolina

My son has reached 21. Do I need to change my will to remove guardianship and trust articles or leave will in tact as is?

Asked on 2/03/21, 6:02 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Amanda Houser The Houser Law Firm, P.C.

If significant life changes have occurred, it is always best to update your will accordingly. The best way to do that is to consult with a local wills and estates attorney. Best of luck.

Read more
Answered on 2/03/21, 6:33 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in North Carolina