Legal Question in Legal Ethics in North Carolina

Had my recliner upholsterer and it was finished totally different from what it was. Took it back and tried to explain, even had pictures, to do exactly as it was when I took it to them. The second time is still wrong. My husband picked up and paid for it and brought home. I want to know if I can take to small claims court and get reimbursed for the labor I paid and the material I purchased. Total amount about $350.

Asked on 9/14/12, 5:00 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Love Ken Love Law

You can definately go to small claims. The key is you need to prove that you had an agreement for a service to be done/product to be provided and it was not given to you. Make sure you have you evidence of the original agreement and the pictures of what the recliner looked like before.

Read more
Answered on 12/07/12, 4:05 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Legal Ethics & Professional Responsibility questions and answers in North Carolina