Legal Question in Personal Injury in North Carolina

personal injury

i received a notification from the military advising me that 20 years ago i drank water that causes cancer. i had been diagnosed with cancer 3 years ago. do i have a claim

Asked on 10/29/08, 9:40 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

Re: personal injury

Possibly. Without having a lot more information, no one can properly answer

Read more
Answered on 10/29/08, 1:52 pm

Pasquale Calcagno Calcagno & Associates, PLLC

Re: personal injury

It appears that you may have a case but you have two major problems you may have to overcome. First, the statute of limitations or the time you have to file a claim before you are forever barred from suing. Second, typically when suing the Federal government you have to get permission. It is a procedural mechanism that is sometimes an impediment to bringing a case. Call me, Pasquale Calcagno, Esq., toll free for a free consultation at 1(800)WE-FIGHT and visit us on the web at We have convenient locations in New York. I look forward to speaking to you.

Read more
Answered on 10/29/08, 11:57 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in North Carolina