Legal Question in Real Estate Law in North Carolina

What would I need to add my name to the deed to my husbands house he had the house befor we got married about 3 years ago.

Asked on 6/01/20, 6:03 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Love Ken Love Law

A deed needs to be drawn up where he deeds the home from himself to both you and him An attorney can assist at a very economical price

Read more
Answered on 6/01/20, 6:06 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in North Carolina