Legal Question in Social Security Law in North Carolina

My husbands DOB is wrong on my sons birth cert. how can we fix that?

Asked on 10/07/13, 8:12 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

James Weeks Law Office of James B Weeks

visit vital records

Read more
Answered on 5/18/14, 3:44 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Social Security Law questions and answers in North Carolina