Legal Question in Traffic Law in North Carolina

How can I legally avoid paying and overly exorbitant lawsuit?

Asked on 11/19/13, 8:55 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Love Ken Love Law

More information is needed...other than to say you can go to another country that won't enforce the judgment here, you need to consult with an attorney to see what your liability is.

Read more
Answered on 11/19/13, 10:08 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in North Carolina