Legal Question in Traffic Law in North Carolina

i am a NC resident and received a speeding ticket 72/55 in Augusta, GA. If i pay the fine does it affect my NC License? If so, can i hire an atty in GA to go to court on my behalf?

Asked on 5/26/18, 9:21 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Yes, it will effect your license and insurance. Yes, you should hire a local GA traffic attorney. You do not need F. Lee Bailey for a 72/55 so shop around and roll with the cheapest traffic attorney you can find. Oh, and stop speeding.

Read more
Answered on 5/26/18, 9:25 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in North Carolina