Legal Question in Criminal Law in North Dakota

I have a warrant for unauthorized use of motor vehicle in North Dakota. How do I take care of it without going to jail?

Asked on 3/18/13, 4:00 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Ross Brandborg Brudvik Law Office

You might not be able to. You need to contact the sheriff and set up a court appearance, then go to court and be ready to plead not guilty and post bail. An attorney can help you with these details.

Read more
Answered on 3/18/13, 4:10 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in North Dakota