Legal Question in Bankruptcy in Ohio

Someone owes me money and they have decided to include me in their bankruptcy. Is they anything I can do?

Asked on 2/08/10, 11:47 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Michael Benson Benson Law Firm

You must file a proof of claim in order to be eligible to receive any funds collected by the trustee.

Read more
Answered on 2/15/10, 2:59 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in Ohio